SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE ONLY TO U.S. ADDRESSES. There is no international shipping. Some items are not available for shipping. Please pay close attention to this. If an item shows "No Shipping" it will need to be pickup on the day of the scheduled auction pickup.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
By submitting your bid, you agree that:
You have read and agree with the Terms and Conditions below
You agree to pay a buyer's premium of 14% and any applicable taxes and shipping
1. This is an internet only auction. Staggered Close- Items are scheduled to close 1 lot at a time every 30 seconds. Bids entered within the final 2 minutes of a lots closing time will automatically extend the time for bidding on that lot by 2 minutes. The highest bidder when the lot closes shall be the winning buyer.
2. A buyer's premium equal to 14% for online bidders of the final bid price will be applied to each lot sold, to be paid by the buyer, as part of the final purchase price.
3. Bid Notification: If you have been outbid you will be notified by email until the auction begins to close. To quickly review your bids and see if you have won, you can utilize the 'review bids' feature. Items that you have been outbid on will be clearly marked.
4. Winning Bidder Notification: You will be contacted by email ONLY (you are responsible for checking your email) If you feel you have won an item and have not received an email, you must notify us via our contact submission form no later than 11am the next day.
5. Auction specific pickup address will be included with winning bidder invoices which will be sent out via email.
6. Acceptable forms of payment are Cash, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, & Discover. No personal checks will be accepted.
7. Items are required to be removed from the Auction Location on the designated pickup day & time. Items not picked up on designated pickup day will be charged on your credit immediately following the pickup and are subject to be considered abandoned. Complete payment is required upon receipt of Invoice or at the time of scheduled pickup. All online bidders who wish to have their item(s) shipped (if shipping is available on said items) must contact White Birch Auctions at 440-213-4294 or firstname.lastname@example.org and make arrangements for shipping prior to the auction pickup time.
** Unless prior communication has been made, items not picked up and paid for are deemed uncollected and credit card on file will be charged for full amount due and bidder will be marked as a non-paying bidder and future bidding privileges will be revoked.
8. Paid items must be removed from the pickup during the scheduled "pickup" time. Winning bidders are responsible for removal of larger items. You must bring sufficient help; White Birch Auctions will not be available to help remove larger items. After the scheduled pickup, any items paid for and not picked up will be placed in storage IF space and transport of item(s) are available. Fee for storage will be $3 per day per item for a maximum of 30 days at which time items will then be considered abandoned. Fee for transport to storage varies per item based on size. Smaller items will be assessed a fee of $5 per item transported and larger items such as furniture will be assessed a fee of $30 per item. NOT ALL ITEMS QUALIFY FOR THIS SERVICE. A $10 charge will be assessed to all requested rescheduled pickups. Rescheduled pickup day & time will be up to the availability of White Birch Auction.
9. White Birch Auctions may, in its discretion, and at purchaser's request, package and have items shipped to the purchaser. In such event, the purchaser agrees that (a) all such packaging, handling and shipping is at sole risk of the purchaser and that White Birch Auctions, shall have no liability for any loss or damage to such items, and (b) purchaser shall pay in advance, all packaging expenses, including labor, materials, postage, all carrier fees and insurance charges.
10. Some lots offered may be subject to a reserve. A reserve is a confidential minimum price below which such a lot will not be sold.
11. White Birch Auctions will not be held responsible for error or failure to execute bid(s).
12. In no event will the liability of White Birch Auctions., to any purchaser with respect to any item, exceed the purchase price actually paid by such purchaser for such item.
13. White Birch Auctions makes no warranty as to condition and shall not be responsible for any defects in any Lot. Condition is described in the listings. Item descriptions, dimensions and estimates are provided for guidance. It is the buyer's responsibility to Read all item information, view all photos for condition, and ask additional questions at least 24 hours prior to the ending of the auction. These are for guidance only, and all lots will be sold as described, as per our Terms and Conditions of Sale. All goods are sold "AS IS" and "WITHOUT RECOURSE".
14. We have tried to describe each lot as accurately as possible, and we have included descriptive photographs as well. However, we are selling each lot "AS IS" and there will be no returns allowed if you are not satisfied with condition. Please satisfy yourself as to the condition of the item before bidding.
15. If a dispute occurs on the description of an item purchased, buyer is responsible for contacting a licensed appraiser in their region, who will provide a written statement in regards to the piece disputed. This statement may either be emailed or faxed to us. White Birch Auctions is not responsible for any fees incurred during this process. Disputes are considered on a case-by-case basis as we are an "As Is, Where Is" auction.
***WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VARIATIONS IN COLOR DUE TO PHOTO REPRODUCTION.
Your bidding on this Auction indicates that you have read and accept these Terms & Conditions of Sale.